Publications & Public Education Materials
Materials listed below may be downloaded and reproduced. Materials are available in PDF (Portable Document Format). Adobe® Acrobat®Reader™ lets you view and print PDF files and can be downloaded free from the Adobe Acrobat site. Some material is also available in text version. If you cannot use a PDF document, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the same document, in an accessible format, will be provided to you.
Some materials may also be available to order see List of Materials-Order
Comprehensive guide for survivors and helpers with up-to-date information about adult domestic violence, safety planning, and getting help from domestic violence services, the police, and the courts.
Available in five languages:
- Arabic printer-friendly/pdf
- Chinese printer-friendly/pdf
- English Text Version printer-friendly/pdf
- Russian printer-friendly/pdf
- Texto en Español versión fácil de imprimir/pdf - 3MB
Offers tips on how to talk with young men and boys about ending violence against women.
Available in five languages:
- Animal Cruelty and Domestic Violence (printer-friendly/pdf)
- An Overview of a Valuable No-Cost Tool for Law Enforcement: The DIR Repository (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Domestic Abuse and Traumatic Brain Injury (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Domestic Violence and Child Safety Planning (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Domestic Violence and the Workplace (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Identity Theft and Domestic Violence (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Intimate Partner Sexual Abuse Information Guide(printer-friendly/pdf)
- Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer Domestic Violence Information Guide (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Stalking (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Teen Dating Violence: Information for Parents (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Teen Dating Violence: Information for Teens (printer-friendly/pdf)
- Teen Dating Violence: Bystander Intervention, Prevention, and Education (printer-friendly/pdf)
English Text printer-friendly/pdf for dial-up connections - 3MB
printer-friendly/pdf best for printing and high speed connections - 3.7MB
Tool to provide additional guidance to county communities in their efforts to strengthen responses to domestic violence.
in six languages:
- versión fácil de imprimir/pdf
12" x 18" poster designed to raise awareness of the importance of talking to boys about violence againstwomen. It lists the Domestic and Sexual Violence Hotline number.
Available in five languages
Poster designed to encourage teens to recognize abusive behavior and to learn more about it. It features a pink background, with a box of candy hearts spilling out. They show some unexpected messages: BE MINE, U R MINE, ANSWER ME!, CALL ME NOW, LOSER, WHERE RU?, DON’T WEAR THAT, SHUT UP, U R FAT, GET HERE.
- Brochure: Are You Being Hurt or Harmed In Anyway? (printer-friendly/pdf) 1
- Desk Reference: Recognizing and Responding To Abuse, Neglect and Financial Exploitation (printer-friendly/pdf)