The best way to reach a large audience with a specific message is through campaigns. OPDV has conducted campaigns targeted to men, teenagers, parents, victims and the general public. We have used television, radio, billboards, bus cards, mall kiosks, web banners, social media and print materials.
Our annual Campaign is:
- "Shine the Light on Domestic Violence" by turning New York State purple!
A recent campaign is:
- "This Isn’t Love" dating abuse web banner and poster
Older campaigns include:
- “Coaching Boys Into Men”
- “Real Men. Real Respect for Women.”
- “You are not his property” Teen Dating Violence Poster for Mall Kiosks
- It's No Game!" featuring former NY Giant Tiki Barber)